What We Provide
- We install 4 huge raised bed planters, purpose built by our own hands that are at the ideal height for children and wheelchair users to fully access without the usual mud bath associated with school gardening, cutting prep and cleanup time to virtually nil! Our planters are all fitted with vertical worm farms and can actually fertilize themselves!!
- A perfect mixture of soil, compost and nutrients approved by the soil association ensure great crops
- All the seeds,plants and tools you need or will ever need to produce an abundance of crops as well as high tech composters and all maintenance and insurance
- "We Can Grow Online". You will have full access to our online planner giving you a host of videos, resources and information whilst allowing ALL your children to produce their own garden plans and then publish them to email to their parents or simply print out and keep. We Can Grow Online links growing with a raft of curriculum subjects such as science, maths, design to name just few (there are loads more)!
- Monthly or weekly visits by our RHS trained and fully DBS checked outdoor educators to take your class and link growing with your class work and curriculum. We provide charts and task logs to keep your children and staff engaged between our visits and also even leave activity sheets on the planters for your children to share with their parents which include simple nutritious recipes to cook at home